Spend a marvellous day in the fascinating Metropole at the Bosphorus, the only one in the world which is located on two continents. Visit the Blue Mosque the only one with 6 minarets in Turkey, famous for his beautiful architecture and 20,000 blue tiles which gave her the name, the German Fountain and Egyptain Obelisk in the Hippodrome Park and the Topkapi Palace, the residence of the Ottoman Sultans for hundreds of years. Stroll arround the Egyptian Bazar, famous for all kind of exotic spices and enjoy the very special flair and atmosphere of this exciting city.
Did You Know?
- Former second capital of the Roman Empire
- Approximately 1100 years capital of the Eastern Roman Empire (called also Byzantine Empire
- Approximately 450 years capital of the Turkish Ottoman Empire
- With its officially around 14 million inhabitants (estimated unofficially over 20 million) largest city in Europe
- A city on 2 continents separated by one of the world’s most impreeive waterways of the world
- A city of legends and mysteries